Princess Lula-Belle Ray Stutts

Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm BACK!

Let me just say this...I have missed blogging! It seems like forever since I have signed in. Truth is that I just haven't had the time. We began homeschooling Seth in September of 2011. Since then, there just hasn't been much time for anything else.

Sadly for me, he has decided to go back to public school. The thought terrifies me, but I refuse to hold him back. His whole life, I've tended to put him in a bubble. Now all I hear is, "Mom, I'm thirteen now!" And let me tell you, his voice is as deep as any grown man I know!

He will be starting school in a few weeks. I'm hoping that after the first few weeks, he will have his schedule figured out and will be comfortable in his new school.

This will make for a happy, yet lonely mama. I have plenty to keep me busy, but I will definitely be lonely. I am sure that I will adjust, and before I know it, we will be out on Summer Vacation.


So, to play a little catch-up, I am going to share our most recent vacation with you. This past December, we went on a cruise to Cozumel Mexico. It was just me, Danny, and the two littles. Big brother had to work (and someone had to stay with Miss Lula-Belle). We did miss those two, but we enjoyed our trip. We will definitely be going on another cruise..and hopefully SOON!


The boys and I on the balcony of our hotel room in New Orleans, LA.
 Seth and I having lunch on the Lido Deck
 Dad and Landen at lunch
 Awww..Mama and Daddy
 YUM :)
 Horrible pic of me, the boys look terrified, and Danny looks like he won the lottery!
 Landen and Seth
 Beautiful water
 Landen and Seth at Captain's Dinner
 My love and I
 Cozumel, Mexico

We have many more pictures. In fact, I may have gone a little camera happy! The kids were sick of pics after about the second day.
None of us had ever been out of the country and we experienced so many things. We are so ready to go back.

I hope you enjoy the pics.
Ta ta for now!

Mandi

1 comment: