Princess Lula-Belle Ray Stutts

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

50 Things you may not know about me!

My sis had one of these on her blog, so I thought I'd do one. Here it goes!!

1. I was born in Blytheville
2. I have two dads
3. When I was a kid, I was obsessed with lunch boxes and thermos'
4. I met Danny at the liquor store--what a love story! HA!
5. I love to spend money..too much..
6. New flip flops make me happy :)
7. I don't enjoy going to the movies
8. I always cry when I sing in church
9. I'm TERRIFIED of round hay bales
10. I love the smell of tanning salons & the smell of swimming pool floaties??
11. My kids are my life..Mess with them and I will tear your hair out of your head!
12. I love to cook in my crock pot and my dutch oven
13. I'm scared to sleep alone
14. Tax season drives me crazy & makes me deathly ill!
15. I have a handsome hubby ;)
16. I love my red Dodge Avenger!!
17. I <3 Jason Crabb & Kari Jobe
18. I love love love the way that Abby looks just like me
19. & that Anna has my attitude!!
20. I am a Nucor Wife..(which means I'm lonely quite often)
21. I love to read adoption blogs
22. I want to adopt my very own Ethiopian Prince or Princess- praying God will lay that on Danny's heart
23. I have ONE TRUE FRIEND (besides my sister & Derek)
24. I love to Cricut
25. I have a spoiled rotten Yorkie named Lula-Belle Ray Stutts
26. I miss my dad- he's in Heaven
27. I miss going to my childhood home :(
28. I love family reunions
29. I have some of the best cousins in the world :)
30. I love the color lime green
31. I love to get my hair washed by my sister (as long as she doesn't talk while doin it!)
32. My #1 son graduates May 20th
33. I love my computer
34. and my cell phone
35. I love getting my nails done!
36. Olive Garden is my favorite place to eat
37. I am addicted to Facebook!
38. I love FunDip
39. I always drink sweet tea
40. I am forever buying new shoes and purses
41. I try to be a friend to everyone
42. I LOVE MY MAMA!
43. DC Cupcakes is one of my favorite shows
44. I love my husband to pieces (most times! LOL)
45. I wear Cajun Shrimp nail polish at all times (it goes with anything you wear, fyi!)
46. I watch the news in the morning- yep, I'm old like that
47. I love how Seth has an old soul. I love how he loves the Beatles and Western movies!
48. I love how Lan loves to decorate!
49. I have a great family and great friends
50. Last, but not least, I am a Christian. I love God and I love my church and my church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment