Princess Lula-Belle Ray Stutts

Monday, April 4, 2011

WOW! What a morning!!

This morning started off pretty ruff crazy & ended the same way! I didn't wake up until 7:10 (only ten minutes later than usual), so I knew that we would all be running around here like chickens with our heads cut off. And I was right. I don't know why, but packing lunches takes me forever. Derek wants his turkey sandwich plain, while Lan wants mustard. One wants a fruit cup, while the other wants a Little Debbie snack cake. Lan is griping because Derek ate the whole bag of nacho flavored Doritos.

Now, Seth..he's the easy one. What did he want for me to pack for his lunch? Here it is:



I wish he wasn't such a picky eater, but he is. After I packed it all, he decided that he would eat in the cafeteria..they are having Frito Chili Pie. Five bucks says he will eat the corn chips only!

Anyhoo..I finally got all of that taken care of. We were almost to the school when Lan realizes he forgot his backpack. DEREK TO THE RESCUE!! (Well, not really!)..We sent Derek a text so that he could grab Lan's bag..turns out he couldn't find it!! So..Lan is at school WITHOUT his backpack! It was empty anyway.

So, it's just me and Lula. I'm gonna do some laundry & then go for lunch with Mandee, Analee, & Thomas James. I'm really looking forward to some adult time.

Praying tomorrow morning goes much smoother than this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment