Princess Lula-Belle Ray Stutts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Counting Sheep..

This is something that I've been doing for a while now. Sad thing is that it just doesn't work for me. I have so much going on, mainly with Derek. Graduation is in 46 days. So, not only am I dreading the fact that he may move out & leave me, I'm also doing a lot of planning. Prom is this Friday. We are going to Jonesboro on Wednesday to get his tux and to get his hair cut. I'm sure we will have Fuji for lunch :)..Just a little time alone with him will be special for me.
After prom, the craziness really begins. His senior trip is on April 22nd. Mandee and I are following the bus to Six Flags. I think we are more excited than Derek and Bay!! Then we have graduation invites to stuff and mail, Graduation Party invites to mail, then Awards Day, Senior Day, the THE BIG DAY!! So much to do, and not a lot of time left to do it..WOW!!

BUT, before I get way ahead of myself, let's get back to the reason for my post!
After I picked the kids up today, I felt a little sleepy. Lately, my body has been running on little or no sleep. Anyhoo, I decided to take a nap. When I woke up, I hit the info button on the remote. The time was 6:40 PM. I'm thinking it's wrong, so I look at my cell- it had the same time. So what do I do? I jump up and begin to panic!! "OMG- I forgot to go get my kids!!!!!".. I couldn't figure out why the school hadn't called me.
Then, I remembered that I took a nap- after the boys were home safely!! I'm losing it, I tell ya! Lan just shook his head..HA!

So, I am bound and determined to do this tonite, one way or the other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment