Princess Lula-Belle Ray Stutts

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gloom, Despair, & Agony On Me..WHOA!

Danny and I drove over to get Derek's tux today..PROM IS TOMORROW!
I called this morning and she said they were all in, but she had to sort them and press them. She also told me to call back in a few hours.
So, we had lunch and picked up some things for D's graduation party. On our way to the tuxedo shop, I call.
M: Is D's tux in?
H:Only two ties..didn't you change his tux color a few times
M:Once..two weeks ago
H:Let me call to Memphis and see where it is & I will call ya back.
M:I'm already in your parking lot, so I will just come in.

I go in and this was the conversation:
H: You're D's mom, right?
M: YES!
H: It isn't here (looking at me like OH WELL!)
M: So, what am I supposed to do? His prom is tomorrow nite?
H: I can call & order it again & you can come back over tomorrow some time.
M: This is the second day I've been over here this week
H: Well, where is Manila? I can have my husband/daughter to meet you in the middle. My UPS man runs between 11 and 11:30 tomorrow and I will have them bring it right to ya. And I won't charger you the remaining balance of $112.00...

Mad doesn't cover the way I feel right now! It's a good thing that I don't drink and cuss, because I'd be throwin down about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment