Princess Lula-Belle Ray Stutts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Today I am taking Derek to get his tux for Prom. The closer he gets to graduating, the more I think back on when he was young.
When Danny and I met, Derek was 5 years old. I remember the first time I met him. I came over to meet him and Lan. Derek was this skinny little red-headed boy. He was sitting in the floor watching wrestling. He told me all about the wrestlers and all of their moves. SO CUTE!
Later, when I was pregnant with Seth, I would often have to carry him around. We would go out for the nite and when we came in, he would be asleep. So, I would grab him up, put him on my hip, and carry him in. Now, I couldn't budge him if I wanted to! He is so much bigger than Danny and me. I guess all of those late nite trips to the fridge caught up to him.
I will always remember his first football game- and his last home game. Danny and I were so proud to call him our son! And I'm so glad God chose me to be his mama:)
                                                           Cutie!
                 Ab & Anna cheering for Derek!
    Proud to sport that #55 jersey!
       
Senior Night       


No comments:

Post a Comment